Monday, April 5, 2010

All Moved.

I am aware it has been two weeks basically since my last post. It has been a busy two weeks, however. In this time we have committed to this rental house, met with Mindy to put our house in Decatur on the market, moved all our belongings to Sandoval, and then returned to the house in Decatur. There we painted every room and thoroughly cleaned for the house to be market ready tomorrow. I will post a link to my photo album on Facebook. I love how the living room came out and really wish we had done the floor and painted it when we intended to stay there a while longer. Well I will have to remember how nice it was when we get a more permanent place.

I am now 32 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow, and only 56 days to my due date. I can't believe it and there is so much work to do here before that day comes. Jamie's kicks are getting really strong and my heartburn is sometimes incredibly miserable. I was supposed to also have a 3D ultrasound on Saturday, two days ago, but my sister, sister in law, and mom were all going to be unable to come. When I found all three wouldn't be there I felt like crying until I decided to reschedule it. So now it is this weekend on Sunday, April 11. I can't wait to see Jamie and hope this week goes quickly.

Well at least as of today I think my sister decided to leave her husband, finally. Apparently he got rough with her physically, even in front of their daughter Kaileia. She also found out that he has sent money to the girl he was unfaithful to my sister with about a month ago, a total of 7,000 dollars when he said he had not even spoken to her in six months. My sister is scared and when he confronted her at the door today and things didn't go well, she took clothes and went to his parents' house for the night. She doesn't know what to do from here but I think she is finally ready to do something. She said when he left again on one of his trips she would move her things, though I don't know where. For now I think she needs to stay somewhere else with the kids to feel safe and figure out where to go and how. I wish I knew what she should do. Most of all I wish I knew she were safe. I wish I knew he wouldn't try to hurt her at all, but only Jehovah knows what is going through his mind right now. At least we can rely on Jehovah and he will take care of her.

Tomorrow I will take more belly pics if I can remember and post them. I am tired now so will go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment