Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving! and belly pic progression.

We are moving probably on May 31. I just can't get my husband to put it off any further even though April 5 would be better since we have so many other things to do until then. He is actually down where the new house we are going to live in is. He is supposed to sign the lease, give the landlord our first month's rent and deposit, get the utilities turned on, and then clean and paint some at the house.

We haven't sold our house here yet. All I can say is that I hope it does sell soon. Need to get a "for sale" sign put out. I emailed the real estate agent that helped us find our house but never got a reply back, so will have to try calling her instead.

Well here is the whole belly pic progression so far, the last along the line taken today. I need to get ready to work soon, so this can't be a longer post.

Also, it shows up pretty small on here. I don't know how to make it any bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment