Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oops! Belly pic update late.

I took a new set of belly pics on Tuesday when I intended to but forgot to put them up here. I have been kind of busy this week getting other things done since I haven't gotten any work this week. I went to Lowes today and got samples for laminate flooring we are hoping to put in our living room. I hope to get it done pretty soon but might have to push forward and get things arranged myself. Derick is too busy with work and he never hurries with anything much. Me, I'm probably already nesting. I also got a dresser for Jamie's things.


Finally, I should get Jamie's crib soon, in the next couple weeks. Genn got enough checks from family to order it. She just had to get someone to help her cash them, since she doesn't have a bank account in town where she lives. She said she would try to get with Chastity today or her in-laws soon to cash them and then get a refillable debit card, use that to order it, and then give it to me with the balance for whatever extra she gets from the family for other baby odds and ends. I feel like things are gradually coming together.

Okay, without further ado here's the belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment