I do have good news that my sister told me she should have enough money in the mail from our family contributors to order my crib and get it to me. I am glad about that. It will just feel nice to have one thing ready for the baby. She said she should still have some extra too. I wasn't going to set up the crib until April at least but I am considering setting it up as soon as I get Gavin a dresser (too cramped until that happens). That way I can know everything is in order. Then maybe I will post a pic here of the bedding on the crib, even though I will have to take it off and launder it shortly before Jamie is born.
Well this week I have really made an effort to cook for Derick. I made dinner the last 3 nights in a row and 2 of those were not just boxed things. However, tonight I hope he brings something home or has an idea that isn't the frozen microwaveable chicken parmesan (red sauce, yuck). He should be home in about 30 minutes and if he doesn't bring something I will probably run out because I don't want to cook and it might be nice just to have a few minutes out of the house, another aspect of this day that is blaaaaargh. My boss said this morning I would get some work and didn't tell me until 3:30 to so that the doctor never sent it. So I was homebound all day and didn't know I could have gone out. I don't know where we would've gone, but it's still annoying. I also forgot completely about my coffee this morning and didn't think of it until a little bit ago when I started to develop the caffeine headache. I always feel tired by this time of night, but it is like my brain is starting to get really fuzzy too. I'd love to just go back to bed, but I don't think it would help me sleep any better tonight. I will probably lay in bed and read in a bit, though, either when I have dinner or after I have eaten it. I will try to stay out of the bed until after DH is home.
No comments:
Post a Comment