I've had about 5 days now where I felt pretty good, very little nausea and a lot better energy. Since Friday I have been working on the house, getting back into a condition where I can maintain it in relative cleanliness. Dishes are done, laundry is mostly folded. Derick took care of the living room except what mess Gavin has made today.
Not much else is going on. I did feel Jamie move a lot last night. It was nice entertainment since I couldn't sleep very well. At one point she kicked hard about three times in a row on my left side. I was laying on my right so I tried to put my hand there so that I could feel with my hand but she stopped then. I'm just glad I felt her at all. Sometimes I get concerned even though I know later she will move so much and I will even feel her hiccup. Her heartbeat on doppler is still good, though I use it only very sparingly.
No comments:
Post a Comment