Saturday, January 30, 2010

Got our taxes filed tonight. I was kind of bummed that we didn't qualify for the Earned Income Credit this year since we went over the limit for a household with 1 child, but we will still get enough of a return that we can do the laminate flooring in our living room when we get it and we only ended up paying a little to the state. I feel like something got done today.

Just going across town to get the TurboTax software from my sister-in-law I still have a headache from the ride. Soon we will get my car to the shop to be looked at. I can't handle the jostling at every tiny bump anymore. My body aches after just a short 15-minute drive around town. The roads here are particularly bad, but it still shouldn't be that hard on its passengers. I hate to think of what it will cost, however. We will start with an estimate and go from there.

Well yesterday and today I was trying to take only 1/2 a Unisom for my nausea but I think today proved that I am not ready to wean completely off it yet. I may try to tough it out on the 1/2 pill for a few weeks. Maybe then I will be able to go off it entirely. I can't believe I am not over the nausea (in reaction to food, not just at random).

Well I'm exhausted. It's barely 9 p.m. and I'm already yawning. Usually I would have hours more in me, but I think it's time to get off the computer and go relax in preparation to sleep. Maybe I will try out the pregnancy pillow Aunt Dawne sent up for me tonight. Will update sometime this week on how well it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment