I don't know that I wouldn't do the same things that I perceive as mistakes on her part, putting up with this behavior for so long. I tell myself that if it were my husband treating me this way I would get out with my dignity intact. But when you love someone, even if you love them more than they obviously love you, what does dignity seem to matter anymore? If I were in her shoes...it's a disturbing line of thought.
I wish Derick were here to talk to, just so someone could share with me in this torrent of feelings that is washing over me. I want to cry, but how will I face the rest of the day with any resolve if I let myself? I have a body with a growing babe to take care of and a son who needs me as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment