I also have been ravenous the last 2 days. I just want to eat, eat, eat, but it doesn't help that my food aversions have come back. That week I had was nice of having energy and being able to eat a lot. Today I woke up and could barely drag myself around the house to get Gavin something for breakfast. I took forever to get my transcription done and back to my boss today.
My husband went back to work today after a week and a day off because of his back. He said the day was exhausting and he also has to work Saturday now. Hopefully they keep that voluntary. I am going to be mad if his 5 x 12 hour weeks turn into 6 x 12 hour weeks. He said so far it is mostly voluntary and he won't be volunteering all the time for it. But since he missed so much work the last couple weeks, he is going to work this Saturday. I think Monday is a holiday though, so maybe I will have him home with me then.
Well things are still going well. I have my next checkup on Monday.
OH I almost forgot to post my belly pics from this week. I am now 20 weeks and also it has been 4 weeks since my last set of pics. That time really flew, even if it fell all the while like it was crawling. Here they are!

No comments:
Post a Comment