Yesterday I took some belly pics. I took the one in the black and white shirt first but it makes me look so huge. The red shirt is form fitting so it shows the real truth, lumps and all. I got kinda silly playing with my camera too. I also wanted a new profile pic for my Facebook profile because the pic I had on there was 5-1/2 years old, from my wedding. It was a pain in the bottom doing this with a timer though.
There isn't really much to reveal other than this. I did go yesterday for a lunch with my boss and coworkers at the Raspberry Tea Room. I had a salad thinking that it would be a light lunch since I had just finished eating breakfast at 10:30 and we met for lunch at 11:30 (the service was slow and we didn't get out of there till sometime after 1:00). It was a huge salad though and I ate as much as I could. It was very good. The visit with my coworkers was very fun but I think the shocks on my car are finished. It bounces so much with every bump and my body has been so sore since then.
I also found out today that the doctor I transcribe for is out of the office from Dec 18 to 28 for the holiday. I don't know if this means I will get no work for that period of time, but we will see. I am really not upset if I don't. I am so drained all the time lately.
EDIT: Just now around 8:50 p.m. I felt the baby move! It was the first time I felt her do anything strong enough where I was sure it was her moving! Way to go Jamie!
No comments:
Post a Comment