The ultrasound tech said she is probably about 3 oz now and about 4-5 inches (?) I think. At one point I was amazed I couldn't feel her moving because she had her whole body going like she was trying to get comfy again or almost like throwing a fit. I am sure that in a few weeks I will start feeling that for sure. Little Jamie is a mover!
Well Dizzy (DH--dear husband, and Jamie's father to be) is still quiet about how excited or happy he is. He said he is happy it is a baby girl but our house is kind of small and he is very tired of his current job. He would like a change, but the economy is tough right now and he worries about the living situation the baby is coming into. I just told him that eventually we will be able to change it and the kids will be none the worse for wear. It is going to bug us more than it will the kids. They will be fine as long as their needs are met: if they are fed, clothed, and loved.
I also made my first girl purchases. I bought the baby book I will use to keep track of milestones, already filled out the first few pages with info about mommy & daddy and family and how we felt when we found out we were expecting. My other items in the purchase were a hanger of 5 carter's onesies with different designs on it. The first one said "Daddy makes me smile." I just loved it. I also bought a set of 2 carter's brand shirts that were really cute. I would have gotten some little pants to match what I got, but they didn't have any the right colors in newborn size. Of course, I hope this girl doesn't end up too big for newborn! Yikes! Maybe I will take a picture of them sometime this week and add them to this journal.
Friday is my next checkup. If anything happens or develops before then, I will update but there might not be much to say until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment