Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bored bored bored.

Today I have been bored out of my mind. Yesterday I just plain felt miserable. My nausea medication is not really working now and no food sounds good to me, no matter how hungry I get. I also have acid reflux. I'm thinking about taking some Mylanta now.

I am craving french fries like they have at Krekel's and some of their cheese sauce to dip them in. Argh. I just know that Derick is going to come home and expect me to cook dinner tonight when nothing in the house sounds in the least palatable.

Yesterday the one good thing that happened was I felt the baby wiggling a little when I lay in bed trying to go to sleep. At least she is still doing okay. I'm going to use the doppler tonight. Maybe it will lift my spirits a bit to hear her little heart chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment